|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 468||Level 469||Level 470|
Level 469 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Crazy Countryside and the 156th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 45 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The chocolate in this level can be dangerous, as they can eat your jelly fish.
- You need to break lots of 4-layer icings, which is the hard work. Mystery candies will help you.
- Some bombs will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points