| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 469||Level 470||Level 471|
Level 470 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Crazy Countryside and the 157th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 17 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- All jellies are double now!
- Opposed to original, bombs timers is only 20 moves instead of 50.
- Use your color bombs carefully but quickly or it will be eaten by chocolate.
- There are less spaces to start and more bombs to destroy.
- 5 colors makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 34,000 points. Hence, an additional 66,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 17 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 34,000 points