|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 474||Level 475||Level 476|
- The player is required to score at least 1,480 points per move (95,000 points / 65 moves = 1,461.538 points per move).
- Only a very small area of the board is open at first due to the thick icing and licorice links.
- Yellow color clearers reside under the two-layered ice cubes at the top of the board. They can help make this level much easier when removed.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Make your first priority to clear the ice cubes and get rid of the color clearers to mitigate the tight space. Then, create and combine special candies to break through the icing and licorice links and reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.