Level 476 is the 11th level in Licorice Loch and the 95th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 chocolate squares and score at least 30,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 to 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 475||Level 476||Level 477|
- The order is worth 20,000 points (20 chocolate squares x 1,000 points per chocolate square = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 ponts is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is no chocolate on the board to start, so it must all be spawned by the chocolate spawners.
- Four-layered licorice links block the chocolate spawners and must be cleared.
- Some color filters help out by spawning fewer colors in certain areas of the board.
- 12-move candy bombs spew out of the dispenser, which can be a threat.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove the licorice links as soon as possible to unclog the chocolate spawners, then try to let as much chocolate build up as possible before clearing it while dealing with the bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.