Level 482 is the second level in Oreo Orbit and the 96th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 75 yellow candies and score at least 25,000 points within 40 moves.
|Orders||: 10 : 75|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 481||Level 482||Level 483|
- The orders are worth 17,500 points (10 striped candies x 1,000 points per striped candy + 75 yellow candies x 100 points per yellow candy = 17,500 points). Therefore, an additional 7,500 points are required to reach the one-star target score.
- This level's board has a very weird shape, and some two-layered icing squares reduce space slightly.
- Up to two striped candies will be spawned by the cannons at any given time.
- The candy flows will transport candies from the lower part of the board to the upper part.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- With these conditions, completing the orders is not an easy task.
- Use the board flows to bring the striped candies to the top. Try to combine them, preferably with a color bomb if possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.