|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 483||Level 484||Level 485|
- The jelly is worth 130,000 points (65 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 130,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There are a lot of thick blockers to worry about, and there are only 22 moves to deal with them.
- Candy flows take things in a circle around the middle of the board.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Chip away at the ice cubes to gain more space and color bombs, and things should be straightforward from there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.