Level 488 is the eighth level in Oreo Orbit and the 97th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 487||Level 488||Level 489|
- The order is worth 15,000 points (3 striped candy + striped candy combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Space is very tight in this board, which can make it hard to create striped candies.
- Some striped candies are already provided, but they are located on peninsulas in the center which can be very hard to get striped candies next to.
- Like in all levels with them, the candy flow can either help or hurt your plans.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make matches in the top-middle of the screen whenever you can, because that area is easiest to work and get striped candies together in.
- Use the candy flow to your advantage. It can be a valuable tool for transporting candies around, especially in a board like this where space is constrained.