|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 47||Level 48||Level 49|
Level 48 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Cocoa City and the 21st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- With a huge amount of licorice locks, it is a difficult level even with 5 colors.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points