Level 490 is the 10th level in Oreo Orbit and the 91st Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 cherries and 7 hazelnuts and score at least 210,000 points within 70 moves.
|Ingredients||: 7 : 7|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 489||Level 490||Level 491|
- The ingredients are worth 140,000 points (14 ingredients x 10,000 points = 140,000 points), which is equal to the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 5 moves, and up to 7 can be on-screen at any given time.
- The candy bomb dispensers spit out up to seven 7-move candy bombs, which can be a threat.
- One-layered ice cubes and three-layered honey limit the board space and block the ingredients from reaching the exits.
- Furthermore, there are also three-layered chests at the bottom of the board which need to be unlocked. The keys needed to unlock the chests are hidden underneath the blockers.
- As with any level that has candy flows, they can help or hinder you in this one.
- The presence of seven candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Make matches under the ingredient dispensers to get rid of the ice cubes at the start and free the first key.
- Combat the candy bombs being poured into the level by the dispenser as you clear the honey to free and collect the other keys
- Finally, line up the cherries to the exits to collect them.