Level 491 is the 11th level in Oreo Orbit and the 98th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 100 orange candies and 31 licorice swirls and score at least 45,000 points within 31 moves.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 490||Level 491||Level 492|
- The orders are worth 41,000 points (100 orange candies x 1,000 points per orange candy + 31 licorice swirls x 1,000 points per licorice swirl = 41,000 points). Therefore, an additional 4,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 25 licorice swirls are already present on screen, and six more will need to be spawned.
- Board space in the beginning is very tight, but fortunately, there is a twist in this level that makes it not so hard. (See the Notes section for details.)
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start at the top and work your way down to open the board.
- Just focus on the licorice swirls for the most part, the orange candies will come naturally.
- Once there are only a few licorice swirls left, then you can start worrying about collecting enough orange candies.
- Collect every single licorice swirl that spawns, preferably as soon as you can. You'll need them all.
- 1 licorice swirl spawns every 5 moves.
- The candies with red dots are fixed.
- This level was created to celebrate Halloween.
- The amount of moves available in this level, the orders, and the three-star target score are all references to October 31st, the date on which Halloween falls every year.
- This is the only level in this episode which doesn't feature candy flows.