|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 491||Level 492||Level 493|
- The jelly is worth 88,000 points (44 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 88,000 points).
- Board space is heavily restricted at the beginning of the level due to an abundance of four-layered icing and chocolate hogging the center.
- Four licorice locks are hiding in the corners, and can be tricky to get rid of if there are no matches to be made with them.
- The four jelly squares touching the chocolate spawner are extremely difficult to remove because only well-placed special candies or matches can reach them.
- A candy flow transports candies around the perimeter of the board for better or for worse.
- Even with 65 moves, this level can be tedious because of the presence of six candy colors, which limits the creation of special candies and reduces the likelihood of cascades in an already troublesome situation brought about by the board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.