|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 41,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 491||Level 492||Level 493|
Level 492 (CCR) is the seventh level in Meringue Madness and the 169th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares and score at least 41,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are under a ton of 5-layer icing at the bottom.
- The chocolate will creep from the bottom and can easily dominate the board.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The seven jelly fish help you clear almost half of the jellies.
- Unfortunately, there are only 40 moves instead of 46 and one additional color to clear the jellies, which is much harder than the original level!
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 42,000 points
- This is the only season finale to be jelly.
- This is one of the extremely hard levels in the original Candy Crush to stay the same difficulty; however, this extremely hard one is much harder than the original.