Level 496 is the first level in Bubblegum Beach and the 99th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 9 bubblegum squares and score at least 10,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 495||Level 496||Level 497|
- The order is worth 9,000 points (9 bubblegum squares x 1,000 points per bubblegum square = 9,000 points). Therefore, an additional 1,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Bubblegum is introduced here. When a move is made that does not clear bubblegum, either a new piece of bubblegum will spread or a lock will appear. Essentially, it behaves the same way as it does in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Like in other Candy Order levels with spreadable blockers, the player does not need to collect every piece of bubblegum that appears, only enough to fill the order.
- The bubblegum is surrounded by two-layered honey, meaning that directly matching on the bubblegum is impossible at the beginning of the level.
- However, if the bubblegum spreads under the honey and then to the sides of the board, this level becomes easier.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- You have a choice in this level: Either let the bubblegum slip under the honey or to clear it as soon as possible using special candies. Do whichever way works best for you.