Level 497 is the second level in Bubblegum Beach and the 99th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points within 40 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 496||Level 497||Level 498|
- The jelly is worth 50,000 points (25 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 50,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Bubblegum surrounds the jelly, potentially blocking off direct access to it.
- Chocolate at the bottom of the level can get out of hand if not controlled early on.
- Many jelly fish at the bottom can help make things easier once freed from the two-layered honey.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Your first priority should be the chocolate. Getting it out of the way is a crucial step because it can become hard to juggle both it and the bubblegum if not taken care of.
- Once the chocolate is gone, go for the honey trapping the jelly fish as soon as possible. They will prove immensely helpful in this level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.