|Normal World||Dream World||Normal World Redesigns||Dream World Redesigns|
|Episode||Episode 88 (Super Saga)|
|Orders||: 8 : 50|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||26|
|Level 496||Level 497||Level 498|
Level 497 (Super Saga) is the 7th level in Episode 68 and the 2nd orders level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 8 and 50 and score at least 10,000 points in 48 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- If you don't collect the yellow candies in time, then lucky candies can change to yellow candies too unless you finished the yellow candy collection
- Jelly fishes will target as large priority Lucky candies at most times
- If some lucky candies reveal , then the level will be impossible to pass
- Don't make jelly fishes until you collected all the yellow candies
- If the only available matches involve jelly fishes, then try not to let the lucky candies render yellow candies or it will be impossible.
- This is one of the levels to require extra color orders with normal color orders