Level 498 is the third level in Bubblegum Beach and the 92nd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 50,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 497||Level 498||Level 499|
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredients = 40,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- An ingredient will spawn every 20 moves unless one is brought down before then, but only two can be on the screen at any given time.
- There are only two places for the ingredients to be dropped, and they are the isolated bottom corners of the board. Special candies absolutely must be created in order to complete this level.
- If an ingredient is switched out of the farthest rows to the side, and does not make it back by the time it reaches the eighth row, it will fall into a dead zone and this level will become impossible to finish.
- A mass of bubblegum threatens to potentially lock up the board and distract the player from bringing down the ingredients.
- Two popcorn squares can provide helpful color bombs that can be used to target the crucial candies in the bottom corners.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Attack the candies to the sides of the board as much as possible to bring the ingredients to the bottom of the main board.
- When the ingredients get near the teleporters, begin setting up special candies so that they will hit the candies in the bottom corners to drop them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.