Level 4 is the fourth level in Candy Court and the fourth Moves level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 18 moves.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- You must clear a lot of special candies or make some combinations to reach the target score.
- Fortunately, the board is wide open, which makes it easier to create special candies.
- Some players may be thrown off because marmalade makes an appearance.
- Use and combine striped and wrapped candies to reach the target score. Like the previous few levels, this should be very straightforward.
- The player will always have a chance to combine a wrapped candy and a striped candy in two moves. (One to set off a striped candy, and two to make the combination.)
- This is the first level to contain any sort of blocker.
- This is the third level in a row where the board space available increases by exactly 18 spaces. Level 1 has 25 spaces, Level 2 has 43, Level 3 has 61, and this level has 79 spaces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.