|Target score||: 500,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 499||Level 500||Level 501|
- The player is required to score at least 10,000 points per move (500,000 points / 50 moves = 10,000 points per move).
- A flood of 5-move candy bombs can be worth tons of valuable points, but are also dangerous.
- The bottom half of the board contains lots of thick blockers, and nor do the ice cubes or honey contain any helpful special candies.
- An abundance of bubblegum can be deadly, especially if it locks a candy bomb.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Keep clearing candy bombs and bubblegum whilist attacking the multi-layered blockers in order to reach the target score.
- This is the 500th level in C437CCS.
- The icing, ice cubes, and honey form the number "500," which is a reference to the level number within the level itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.