|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 1 to 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 500||Level 501||Level 502|
- The player is required to score at least 500 points per second (60,000 points / 120 seconds = 500 points per second).
- Up to 10 licorice swirls will spawn from the color filters at a time.
- Smaller boards in the top corners of the level spawn fewer colors which can facilitate the process of reaching the target score, but color bombs cannot be created there, which are extremely valuable. Furthermore, there is bubblegum there, which will lock up the candies in that area if not dealt with.
- A vertical striped candy cannon can help alleviate the threat of the constant licorice swirls once the six-layered ice cube is gone, since wrapped candies will always spawn from the isolated cannon.
- The main board has color filters too, but it is harder to take advantage of them since access to the sides of the board is mostly blocked by the licorice swirls.
- The presence of up to five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to milk the top corner boards for all their worth before moving to the bottom in order to maximize your score.
- Keep the licorice swirls at bay as you scramble to create special candies and set up cascades.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.