Level 502 is the seventh level in Bubblegum Beach and the 100th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 locked bubblegum squares and score at least 30,000 points within 30 moves.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 501||Level 502||Level 503|
- The order is worth 5,000 points (5 bubblegum locks x 5,000 points per bubblegum lock = 5,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All of the bubblegum is placed in a confined portion of the board which may make it tricky to get rid of.
- The conveyor belt may help or ruin your plans.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Focus on the bubblegum locks, as they are the only thing that matters in this level.
- Since this is the 100th Candy Order level, this is the first milestone Candy Order level, and also the first milestone level for any individual level type in C437CCS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.