Level 506 is the 11th level in Bubblegum Beach and the 93rd Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and score at least 35,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 505||Level 506||Level 507|
- The cherries are worth 30,000 points (3 cherries x 10,000 points per cherry = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A cherry spawns every 15 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- There are three stuck zones in the middle and on the sides of the board. While the middle one can be easy to deal with, the other two are very difficult to get the cherries out of.
- Bubblegum can lock up the key passages the ingredients need to travel through in order to reach the area with the exits.
- A conveyor belt in the top middle of the board can help transport the ingredients away from the stuck zones, but it can also interfere with your plans.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Clear the bubblegum as soon as possible so that it can't lock the candies on the isthmuses, then use the conveyor belt to bring the ingredients to the correct places and drop them. Use special candies and combinations to speed up the process in the latter half.
- This level marks the beginning of a drought of 37 levels without Ingredients levels. The next Ingredients level is Level 544 in Glucose Gravity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.