Level 507 is the 12th level in Bubblegum Beach and the 100th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 19 single jelly squares and 58 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 19 : 58|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 506||Level 507||Level 508|
- The jelly is worth 135,000 points (19 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 58 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 135,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A mass of four-layered icing divides the board between the exposed jellies and those under the bubblegum locks.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Just focus on the four-layered icing to start. The bubblegum can't become any semblance of a threat until it's gone. Wait until there are only a few squares of icing left before shifting your focus.
- After the icing is gone, try to get rid of all of the bubblegum locks so that they won't pose any problems later on. Always be sure to take advantage of the fact that there are only four candy colors and create lots of special candies to facilitate clearing the jelly.
- This is the 100th Jelly level, making it the first milestone Jelly level in C437CCS.
- This is the second milestone level for an individual level type in this episode.
- This level also marks the last Jelly level before a drought of 34 levels without them. The next Jelly level is Level 542 in Glucose Gravity.