|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 507||Level 508||Level 509|
Level 508 (CCR) is the eighth level in Arctic Arena and the 169th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 48 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 41 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are 24 bombs, which must be rid in 16 moves.
- There are many blockers in the level.
- 41 moves seems too few to clear all the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given bombs, there is no difficulty in earning one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points
- 24 candy bombs x 3,000 points per candy bomb = 72,000 points