Level 509 is the 14th level in Bubblegum Beach and the 31st Honey level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must free 16 bears and score at least 55,000 points within 20 moves.
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 508||Level 509||Level 510|
- The honey bears are worth 48,000 points (16 bears x 3,000 points = 48,000 points). Therefore, an additional 7,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 20 moves is not a lot to free 16 bears, even if the honey is only two-layered.
- Bubblegum locks restrict the board and make it harder to destroy the honey.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to waste as few moves as possible to remove the bubblegum locks to open up the board to have more clear access to the honey.
- Ideally, you should try to make striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in the middle for the best results, but other combinations can be useful to remove the blockers and free the bears.
- This is the first level in C437CCS which was redesigned to have a completely different level type going by when the new version released, and the second going by the level's number.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.