|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 508||Level 509||Level 510|
- The honey bears are worth 48,000 points (16 bears x 3,000 points = 48,000 points). Therefore, an additional 7,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 20 moves is not a lot to free 16 bears, even if the honey is only two-layered.
- Bubblegum locks restrict the board and make it harder to destroy the honey.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to waste as few moves as possible to remove the bubblegum locks to open up the board to have more clear access to the honey.
- Ideally, you should try to make striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in the middle for the best results, but other combinations can be useful to remove the blockers and free the bears.
- This is the first level in C437CCS which was redesigned to have a completely different level type.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.