Level 50 is the fifth level in Coffee Cottage and the 12th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||56|
|Level 49||Level 50||Level 51|
- The board space is restricted due to its shape.
- There are no blockers, but plenty of jelly to be cleared.
- You have 50 moves to clear all this jelly.
- The hardest part of the level is clearing the jellies inside the right board as it is formed solely in single rows and columns. Thus, some jellies can be difficult to reach, especially the corners.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is a moot point because of the first.
- Deal with the jellies inside the right board first, as they are the toughest to reach.
- Once they are taken care of, get rid of the jellies in the larger board to finish the level.
- The board is shaped in the number 50, and there are 50 moves available.
- This is the third consecutive level that is a multiple of 10 to have a reference to the level number within the level itself. Ironically, this is the 10th such level overall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.