Level 515 is the fifth level in Soda Savannah and the 102nd Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 50 chocolate squares and 10 locked bubblegum squares and score at least 75,000 points within 45 moves.
|Orders||: 50 : 10|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 514||Level 515||Level 516|
- The orders are worth 60,000 points (60 blockers x 1,000 points per blocker = 60,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There are 36 chocolate squares on the board at the beginning of the level, so an additional 14 chocolate squares must be spawned in order for the player to be able to collect enough. However, chocolate only spreads when no chocolate has been removed in the previous move, and due to the large amount of it present, it may be hard not to remove any chocolate for 14 moves.
- While there are already eight bubblegum locks on the board to start, and only two more need to be spawned, they are located in the bottom corners of the level, deep within the chocolate, which must be cleared in order for the bubblegum to spread, and it takes at least two moves to spawn a bubblegum lock. Furthermore, all of the bubblegum locks must be completely removed for them to count, so clearing even just 10 of them can be difficult to do in 45 moves on top of the 50 chocolate squares.
- Some two-layered icing squares slightly complicate matters.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by clearing some of the chocolate to give yourself some more space, but try to save at least a few squares for later so that you don't completely run out before you've collected enough, forcing a game over.
- Once you clear about half of the chocolate, try focusing on the two-layered icing to let more chocolate spawn in. If there's still not enough by the time the icing is gone, start working on the bubblegum locks by using vertically striped candies if you have an opportunity to do so.
- After you've completely taken care of the chocolate order, use any and all means to finish off the bubblegum locks, be it special candies and/or combinations. You may not have many moves left by this point, so try to be efficient.