|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 516||Level 517||Level 518|
- The player is required to score at least 5,000 points per move (250,000 points / 50 moves = 5,000 points per move).
- Candy bombs rain from the dispensers, and they only have five moves before they explode.
- One color bomb is dispensed every 10 moves, which when combined with color bombs, can make reaching the target score a piece of cake.
- A couple of horizontal striped candy cannons are located in the bottom-middle of the level, but aren't all that helpful because of their placement, and only one striped candy comes out every five moves.
- Three-layered icorice links, two-layered ice cubes, and two-layered white chocolate restrict space in a level which is already not very spacious. Luckily, the ice cubes also have color bombs in them which can be very helpful if not consumed.
- Additionally, there are wrapped candy dispensers near the blockers which can assist in clearing them. One wrapped candy spawns every seven moves.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make matches away from the candy bomb dispensers until the color bombs are almost ready to drop so that you can easily and safely get rid of the candy bombs, on top of getting a huge score boost.
- Don't worry so much about the blockers at the bottom unless you really need to, because in trying to clear them you may release a bunch of candy bombs by accident and therefore ultimately make this level harder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.