Level 518 is the eighth level in Soda Savannah and the fourth Soda level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 8 soda bottles and score at least 40,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||78|
|Level 517||Level 518||Level 519|
- The soda bottles are worth 40,000 points (5,000 points x 8 bottles = 40,000 points), which is equal to the one-star target score.
- All of the bottles are buried under three-layered ice cubes, two of which lie directly beneath six-layered ice cubes containing wrapped candies, making things easier and harder at the same time.
- A couple of four-layered ice cube squares effectively split the sides of the board in half, and they only contain regular candies.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Do not worry about the bottle at the top of the screen for the most part. Keep your moves primarily in the center and bottom, aiming to crush all of the ice cubes as efficiently as possible. Combinations will help you tremendously, so try to make as many of them as you can.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.