Level 519 is the ninth level in Soda Savannah and the 33rd Honey level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must free 19 bears and score at least 60,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 2 to 4 |
|Number of spaces||53|
|Level 518||Level 519||Level 520|
- The honey bears are worth 57,000 points (19 bears x 3,000 points = 57,000 points). Therefore, an additional 3,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Most of the honey is isolated or in very difficult places to reach.
- Striped candies from the cannons and color filters can help, but one only spawns every five moves and most of their spawn points are located away from the honey.
- The central column spawns three colors, some small areas of the board spawn two colors, and everywhere else spawns four colors. Overall, the low amount of candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Board space is very tight, but this is mitigated by the above point.
- Try to play in the middle of the board as much as possible so that the striped candies will have a higher likelihood of falling where you need them.
- For the best results, use striped candy + wrapped candy combinations, as they are the most helpful to you in this level. Set up as many as you can to pass this level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.