Level 521 is the 11th level in Soda Savannah and the 18th Jam level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must spread jam to every space on the board and score at least 70,000 points within 40 moves.
|Jam||: 17 / 81|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 520||Level 521||Level 522|
- Spreading the jam is worth 64,000 points (64 spaces x 1,000 points per space = 64,000 points). Therefore, an additional 6,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All of the jam is located under the icing, which can be difficult to break due to its thickness.
- The icing also makes the initial space to work with somewhat tight, which can make things more difficult.
- 40 moves may be few to break open the icing and spread all the jam in this level.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by destroying the three- and four-layered icing in the center. Adjacent wrapped candies are ideal for this, as they will break them in two activations.
- After that, work your way to the corners, spreading the jam outwards as you go. Remember, all of the icing already has jam under it, so you may not actually need to break all of it, just enough to provide a comfortable board to work in.
- Once you have a decent portion of the jam spread (around 30 spaces minimum), try to make special candy combinations in the jam to spread it more efficiently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.