Level 524 is the 14th level in Soda Savannah and the 34th Honey level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must free 52 bears and score at least 160,000 points within 65 moves.
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 523||Level 524||Level 525|
- The honey bears are worth 156,000 points (52 bears x 3,000 points = 156,000 points). Therefore, an additional 4,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There are only two full rows available at the start, and the rest of the board is plastered with thick honey that decreases in layers as it goes downwards.
- Two six-layered honey squares lie on peninsulas at the top of the screen which can be very difficult to remove.
- 65 moves may seem many, but you'll spend many of them trying to clear all the honey.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by working your way through the honey until you get to around the bottom-middle of the board so you'll have more room to deal with the six-layered honey.
- Once you've sufficiently opened things up, focus on the six-layered honey. It's by far the hardest part about this level and you'll want to take care of it as soon as possible so you can just worry about clearing the rest of the honey.
- After the six-layered honey is gone, use special candies and combinations to get rid of the weaker honey and complete the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.