|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 526||Level 527||Level 528|
- The player is required to score 1,500 points per move (60,000 points / 40 moves = 1,500 points per move).
- As always in any level with conveyor belts, they can be useful or be a detriment to your plans.
- Licorice swirls and candy bombs will be a constant threat in this level as they come up from the bottom of the board and ride the conveyor belts, although the latter is a nice source of points.
- The five-layered icing can get in the way of dealing with the licorice swirls and candy bombs, especially the icing with the two-layered ice cubes on top.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Keep your matches near the bottom and destroy the icing so that you can clear the candy bombs quickly so they won't explode.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.