|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 529||Level 530||Level 531|
Level 530 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Licorice Lodge and the 162nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 65 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The candy bombs have only five moves instead of nine and spawn more frequent makes it even harder to deal with this level.
- The chocolate spawners are extremely annoying. They block the candy flows at the middle part of the board.
- Another thing to make this even harder is isolated jellies with 2-layer icings, which are very hard to destroy.
- Jelly fish with marmalade also block the candy flows.
- As a result, even with 7 more moves you have, it is even harder than the original.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points
- This is one of the hardest levels in CCR.
- This is the only level in Licorice Lodge not to feature blue candies.