|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 530||Level 531||Level 532|
- The soda bottles are worth 40,000 points (5,000 points per bottle x 8 bottles = 40,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- One soda bottle spawns every five moves, unless one is popped before then.
- Five-layered icing clogs the board and makes it difficult to raise the soda level to the top.
- Soda bottles can spawn in the isolated spaces in the middle of the board. This area can be difficult to reach, so pop the bottles with caution.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is less applicable in the beginning because of the restricted space.
- Clean up the five-layered icing as soon as possible so that you can have as much space as possible to pop all of the bottles.
- Stay towards the sides of the board to ensure that the soda bottles don't spawn in the tricky area. Be very careful with handling this, especially before the five-layered icing is gone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.