Level 534 is the ninth level in Fizzy Fountain and the 105th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 34 chocolate squares and score at least 50,000 points within 34 moves.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 533||Level 534||Level 535|
- The chocolate squares are worth 34,000 points (34 chocolate squares x 1,000 points per chocolate square = 34,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Half of the chocolate required is on the board already, but if it's removed too quickly, it may become difficult to beat the level because the chocolate spawner waits two moves once all the chocolate is gone to spawn a new piece.
- Some two-layered icing protects the provided chocolate and can make the chocolate harder to control since direct access is limited at the beginning of the level.
- Two conveyor belts on the sides of the level can help or hinder your progress.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Carefully clear chocolate until you have a comfortable amount to work with left. You will need every single piece you can get.
- When there is enough chocolate on the board, try to make special candies and combinations as soon as possible so you can attempt to take it all out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.