Level 542 is the second level in Glucose Gravity and the 101st Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares and score at least 115,000 points within 40 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 115,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 541||Level 542||Level 543|
- The jelly is worth 100,000 points (50 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 100,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Board flows direct candies to the icing, which of course, can be helpful or a detriment.
- The wrapped candy cannons dispense one wrapped candy every 10 moves.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Don't just rely on the wrapped candy cannons to pass this level, try to make your own special candies whenever you can.
- Stay near the sides of the level to finish quickly. The best place to use special candies is adjacent to the two-layered icing squares, or where they used to be. Of course, trying to make as many combinations as possible will also be helpful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.