|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 542||Level 543||Level 544|
- The player is required to score at least 1,140 points per move (45,000 points / 40 moves = 1,125 points per move).
- Up to 10 candy bombs will spawn at any time.
- While there may be plenty of chocolate at the bottom of the board, with two chocolate spawners to boot, this won't actually make too much of a difference, because chocolate cannot spawn onto conveyor belts.
- The locked candies near the conveyor belts should only prove to be a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things.
- A candy frog is present to help you take care of multiple blockers simultaneously, although it may not actually be that helpful.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Don't worry too much about the chocolate unless you absolutely need to. Just focus on clearing the licorice locks and keeping the bombs at bay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.