Level 544 is the fourth level in Glucose Gravity and the 94th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries and 8 hazelnuts and score at least 180,000 points within 32 moves.
|Ingredients||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 543||Level 544||Level 545|
- The ingredients are worth 160,000 points (16 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 160,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to use the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 2 moves.
- In this level, the ingredients ride candy flows to be collected on the sides of the board, which can be confusing to players who are used to bringing them down to the bottom.
- Before the ingredients can get to the exits, they must pass through four-layered icing, which can be difficult to break.
- With 10 ingredients that need to be spawned and brought down, there is little room for error in this level. Furthermore, the ingredients can also take up valuable space, which there won't be a lot of if the ingredients pile up.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- There is currently no strategy available for this level.
- This is the first Ingredients level since their absence in Soda Savannah and Fizzy Fountain. The previous one was Level 506 in Bubblegum Beach.
- This level continues the trend of every 32nd level having at least one reference to the number 32.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.