Level 545 is the fifth level in Glucose Gravity and the 107th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 five-layered icing squares and 12 licorice swirls, and score at least 25,000 points within 50 moves.
|Orders||: 7 : 12|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 544||Level 545||Level 546|
- The orders are worth 19,000 points (19 blockers x 1,000 points per blocker = 19,000 points). Therefore, an additional 6,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- One licorice swirl spawns every 4 moves. Hence, only two moves will be left when the final licorice swirl spawns which can be problematic.
- The five-layered icing slightly cramps the board, although there are a couple spaces in that row that aren't occupied by it, which can make that part easier than it could be.
- As always, the conveyor belts can help you to clear the blockers or get in the way of your plans.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make lots of horizontal striped candies and combinations in the row the icing is on to break it quickly. Dispose of the licorice swirls as soon as possible so that they don't clog up even more space, and the last one is especially crucial because you don't have much room for error.