Level 549 is the ninth level in Glucose Gravity and the 102nd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares and 53 single jelly squares and score at least 320,000 points within 60 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 53|
|Target score||: 320,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 548||Level 549||Level 550|
- The jelly is worth 114,000 points (8 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 53 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 114,000 points). Therefore, an additional 206,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Up to seven candy bombs will spawn at any given time.
- A cramped board makes it difficult to clear all the jelly in this level, especially the side areas and isolated corner jelly.
- There is a candy flow in the middle of the board which the candy bombs ride on, which can throw a wrench in your plans.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Since you most likely won't be able to attack the side jellies directly on a consistent basis, instead, try to make combinations to reach these areas, especially striped + wrapped candy combinations.
- In general, color bomb combinations can do a lot of damage to the board, especially if there are lots of candies of the colort of the other special candy, so try to go for these as well for the best results.
- To attack the corner jellies, it's recommended to use striped candies near the top and bottom of the board, or the aforementioned striped candy + wrapped candy combination.