Level 54 is the ninth level in Coffee Cottage and the 14th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 75 red candies and 30 chocolate squares and score at least 45,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 53||Level 54||Level 55|
- This level introduces a trick: Sometimes a level will require you to clear more chocolate squares than present at the beginning. Thus, the player must allow enough extra chocolate squares to spawn before clearing all the chocolate present on the level. Otherwise, if the player has not cleared enough chocolate before it is all gone, it will result in an instant Game Over, as it will become impossible to fulfill the rest of the order.
- Once the chocolate order is fulfilled, however, it will continue to spread if there are leftover squares, therefore making the red candy order harder to eliminate. On the other hand, the red candy order may have been partially completed from trying to remove sufficient amounts of chocolate.
- 45 moves should be plenty to clear the chocolate and collect enough red candies.
- Five colors make it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades. However, this can help OR ruin your plans, for example, if the last piece of chocolate on the board is removed before the order is completed due to such cascades.
- Since there are 25 chocolate squares on the board, you could try and clear most of them and then focus on the red candy order until the chocolate regrows enough to finish that order.
- After 30 chocolate squares have been removed, it won't matter if there is no more chocolate on the board, so you can get rid of whatever is left to make the red candy order easier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.