|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 551||Level 552||Level 553|
- The player is required to score at least 5,840 points per move (140,000 points / 24 moves = 5,833.333 points per move).
- Up to 20 candy bombs will spawn.
- Some candy bombs are located under the two-layered ice cubes in the middle of the board that can be tricky to reach. Fortunately, they can last most of the level before going off. For this reason, additional candy bombs from the cannons are barely a threat, and merely inflate the score.
- Also located under the ice cubes are double jelly squares, offering even more incentive to try and reach the center of the level.
- The candy flow can either make things easier or harder because of how they work.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make a striped candy + wrapped candy combination or color bomb + striped candy combination to deal with the bombs in the center. Once those are gone, this level becomes a joke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.