Level 555 is the 15th and last level in Glucose Gravity and the 103rd Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 55 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 55 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 554||Level 555||Level 556|
- The jelly is worth 110,000 points (55 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 110,000 points). Therefore, an additional 40,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Candy bombs on the conveyor belt are super dangerous. They will explode in only five moves and they constantly spawn.
- Every tile on the board has double jelly, and half of them have five-layered icing. It will take a balance of clearing the icing and keeping the bombs at bay to pass this level.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- As mentioned in the Difficulty section, try to distribute your moves between not letting the candy bombs explode and clearing the jelly. Use the conveyor belt to your advantage as much as you can.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.