|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Ingredients||: 7 : 7|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 556||Level 557||Level 558|
- The ingredients are worth 140,000 points (14 ingredients x 10 points per ingredient = 140,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- An ingredient and a key spawn every five moves, unless an ingredient is brought down sooner.
- Two licorice swirls reside in the six-layered chests, blocking the ingredients' paths. While candies beyond the chests can still be cleared with striped candies while the licorice swirls are still inside them, it won't be of much use because the ingredients will simply drop on top of the chests.
- This level has a slightly confined board that can make things difficult to handle, but fortunately, there are no blockers aside from the afforementioned chests, and there are only five candy colors present, which can save a lot of stress because of a lack of special candies and/or cascades that could be caused by this level having more colors.
- There's not really a whole lot you can do in this level at first other than collecting the keys as soon as they become available and trying to make the ingredients spawn in open columns.
- Once the licorice swirls are freed, try to make as many special candy combinations as possible to bring the ingredients down quickly.
- This is one of the few levels with more moves than spaces on the board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.