Level 559 is the fourth level in Ice Cream Castle and the 38th Honey level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must free 19 bears and score at least 75,000 points within 55 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 558||Level 559||Level 560|
- The honey bears are worth 57,000 points (19 bears x 3,000 points per bear = 57,000 points). Therefore, an additional 18,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A key spawns every 5 moves from the dispensers.
- Three keys are protected by marmalade in the middle of the board. This restrains space in a level where the board is not that open, but fortunately, by nature, they only take one hit to remove and it is quite easy to do.
- While the honey is six-layered, the way they are arranged makes it fairly simple to clear.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in the center for maximum damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.