|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 54||Level 55||Level 56|
- There is a lot of three-layered icing on the board, which severely limits the playing space available.
- Six colors makes it difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Since there is only one column for candies to spawn in at the start, shuffles are very likely to occur.
- It is absolutely essential that you try and remove the three-layered icing as immediately as possible, as all of the jelly is hidden behind it.
- Waste no opportunities to make special candies, especially combinations, because you will most certainly need them to pass this level.
- The icing is shaped in a giant number 55. You also have 55 moves to complete the level. These are both references to the level number within the level itself. This is the 12th level in which this happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.