|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 3 to 5 |
|Number of spaces||70|
|Level 559||Level 560||Level 561|
- The soda bottles are worth 30,000 points (6 bottles x 5,000 points per bottle = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A key spawns from the dispenser every 6 moves, and four of them are already on the board in one-layered ice cubes.
- There is a wall of icing blocking access to the keys and chests, which need to be cleared in order to pop the bottles. Fortunately, there is some help provided: Two wrapped candies and a vertical striped candy in marmalade, and two color filters in rows 4 and 6 which only spawn three candy colors.
- Most of the board spawning five candy colors means that special candies and cascades will be moderately plentiful when the board is opened up.
- Chip away at the icing and use the special candies in marmalade to allow the last two keys to spawn and so you can grab the ones already on the board to unlock the bottles. Use more special candies to pop them and pass the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.