Level 561 is the sixth level in Ice Cream Castle and the 104th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single jelly squares and 36 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points within 55 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 36|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||49|
|Level 560||Level 561||Level 562|
- The jelly is worth 76,000 points (4 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 36 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 76,000 points). Therefore, an additional 14,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Up to 9 candy bombs will spawn from the dispensers and a key will spawn every 5 moves.
- This level's board has an awkward shape which doesn't have a lot of space, even without accounting for the chocolate which can get messy if not controlled.
- There are two color bombs in the chests which can make clearing this level a lot easier when unlocked.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is weakened by the third point.
- Try to fend off the chocolate as soon as possible so it won't be a problem later in the level as the bombs constantly swarm the screen and try to end your game.
- Take advantage of the two color bombs provided in the chests for masive points and powerful combos.
- This level has more moves available than spaces on the board.