Level 562 is the seventh level in Ice Cream Castle and the 109th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 30 wrapped candies and 15 color bombs and score at least 60,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Orders||: 30 : 15|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 561||Level 562||Level 563|
- The orders are worth 45,000 points (45 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 45,000 points). Therefore, an additional 15,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- While a lot of the board is closed off by the chests, it won't be long before most of them are unlocked, making things more conducive to the creation of wrapped candies and color bombs.
- 30 wrapped candies may seem like a lot to explode in 50 moves, but 16 of them are already provided in the chests, and another will spawn every 10 moves. It's the 15 color bombs that are the real deal, although one will come out from the cannons every 5 moves, meaning that only five more will actually need to be made.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to combine a color bomb with a wrapped candy soon after the chests are unlocked. This will give you plenty of moves to focus on just creating the rest of the needed color bombs. You shouldn't really need to worry about wrapped candies, because making this combination in these circumstances should take care of most of, if not all of, the wrapped candy order right away, and they're not as hard to make as color bombs in general.
|Element Spawn Notes|