Level 564 is the ninth level in Ice Cream Castle and the 97th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries and 8 hazelnuts and score at least 170,000 points within 90 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Ingredients||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 563||Level 564||Level 565|
- An ingredient spawns every 10 moves, a key spawns every 5 moves, and up to 10 licorice swirls can be on the board at the same time.
- There is not much space available in this level, especially given that there are six candy colors present. However, the provided amount of moves in this level is extraordinarily high.
- Bringing down 16 ingredients in 90 moves may seem like a daunting task, but luckily, half of them are already on the board in some of the six-layered chests, and two of them are already roughly halfway to the drop zones.
- The middle area of the board does not have any spaces in the ninth row where the exits are located, so it isn't possible to use a striped candy in that row to bring down an ingredient. However, a striped candy + wrapped candy combination can still reach the sides in this row from there.
- Use the middle of the board to fire off striped candies and combinations to bring down the ingredients. If you're lucky, you could also get vertical matches on the sides that will prove extremely helpful in doing this efficiently.
- This is the first level in C437CCS to have 90 moves available, which is the most out of any level so far, beating Level 88 and Level 328 with 80 moves.